Thursday 5 February 2015

Releasing Your Creativity

Thanks to everyone who has enrolled on the Releasing Your Creativity course. I am really excited to get started on Monday! There is still time to enrol, so if you would like to work on this session, please contact me as soon as possible. You can leave a comment here, or Twitter @MMWriterGirl or by emailing MMWriterGirl[at]me[dot]com (email address written out to hopefully avoid spam!) As soon as I hear from you, I will email the course details, which is only 50 pounds sterling for the full four weeks.

If you decide that you would like to work alone, rather than be added to the Facebook group sessions, that is absolutely fine and means that you can enrol whenever you like; you don't need to wait for a session to start. I would email you the course materials instead, and you would still have email access to me for the entire course.

I have many more courses to come, including Writing a Non-fiction Book Proposal, which will start soon. More details to follow! Also I am soon going to be available for one-to-one mentoring by email and Skype. I will share details of that soon too.

Thanks for your support and I will look forward to hearing from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment